About Vision Express
We’ve come a very long way since our first store opened nearly three decades ago. But our guiding principle remains the same. And that’s to provide an unparalleled level of customer service. A truly individual service, delivered in a professional yet welcoming environment where vision is taken seriously.
Through organic growth and acquisition there are now nearly 600 Vision Express stores across the UK, Jersey and the Republic of Ireland – from big city destinations to local high street stores. Following our acquisition of Tesco Opticians, you’ll now find us in Tesco stores too.
As a large and successful business, we’re able to offer a range of highly attractive benefits. These include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Competitive pay, with a review each year
- Up to 38 days’ paid leave (dependent on length of service)
- Free eyewear and generous discounts for you, your family and friends
- A ‘lifestyle benefits’ package, including health club membership and holiday offers
- Flexible working and career breaks
- Flexible benefits including health, wellbeing and lifestyle options
Candidates must be registered with the GOC to be considered for Optometrist and Dispensing Optician opportunities at Vision Express.
Please see below for just some career opportunities at Vision Express. If you don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, location and job role and we will be in touch if there is a suitable role available for you.