Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists
Contact: Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists
Head Office Unit B
Home Farm Business Park, The Avenue
About Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists
Delivering obsessively great service to each and every one of our clients is at the core of what we do. And our Bayfields family is proud that this services changes lives every single day.
At Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists we realise that everyone is different so we get to know our clients as individuals to understand and provide the best solutions for their lifestyle.
With 45 minute testing times we take the time to welcome our customers into the Bayfields Family.
It’s the same for our employees.
Bayfields is a place to grow and develop as an individual, with ambition encouraged and opportunities on offer. We pride ourselves on having a strong internal culture that is focussed on building a strong team, one of care and inclusivity.
“Everyone’s looking for a work life that just fits. Somewhere you’ll be heard, your hard work will be seen, and you get to do something genuinely good.
And, when you spend as much time working as you do, that seems like a pretty reasonable thing to want.
At Bayfields, ever since we started in Yorkshire, we’ve worked hard to be a team you’ll be excited to work with. We’re proudly transparent, committed to fairness, and we know a fantastic idea is just as likely to come from a new starter as a board member.
It’s no surprise that we’ve attracted so many former employees from the large optical chains. We shape our business around our people, not the other way around. And, as we see our family grow to more than 20 locations, we’re going to prove that you can be a well-known name and give our team respect and opportunity.”
Founder and CEO
What's the main reason for you to join Bayfields? To be honest, we'd feel a little embarrassed if there was just one. But here are a few of our personal favourites:
- Benevolence days - Paid time to contribute to make a positive change in your community, your way
- Training and development - We want you here for the long haul. Which means making sure that we get you where you want to be
- Flexible working - We hire people because they're different, and that often means their schedules are too
- Birthday holidays - Taken when you want
- Quarterly roadshows - Get together with your colleagues from around the country, share ideas and have some fun
- Weekly updates from Royston - Nobody likes relying on whispers, we'll make sure you're always in the loop
We’ll also offer you:
- A generous salary and holiday entitlement
- Company pension
- Private healthcare options
- Vouchers to spend at Bayfields including a free pair of glasses or sunglasses every single year
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street voucher incentives
- Discounts on everything from broadband to holidays
- We'll also cover your GOC and professional indemnity fees If it's relevant to your role
We don’t have a defined list of things we need. Because people don’t always fit neatly into boxes and recruitment shouldn’t be a science. If you’re excited about working with good people to make life for our clients and their families a bit better, then we’re off to a great start.
4 jobs with Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists
WE ARE RECRUITING for a Dispensing Optician to join our team in Guildford, Surrey. At Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists we realise that everyone i...
WE ARE RECRUITING for a Dispensing Optician to join our team in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. At Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists we realise...
WE ARE RECRUITING for a Practice Manager to lead our team in Guildford, Surrey. At Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists we realise that everyone is d...
It's an exciting time to join our expanding Audiology Team. We are rolling out bespoke Audiology Suites and offering a wider product range. We now ...