Optometrist Job, Liverpool
This is an excellent chance to join the largest, most successful, worldwide company that would offer a secure, stable and fulfilling career. We have a fantastic opportunity available to work in one of our stores.
To complete eye examinations/contact lens appointments, and drive conversions and the average order value through delivering excellent customer service, whilst working safely and legally.
What's on offer?
- Full time role
- Package dependant on experience, however extremely competitive and rewarding
- Bonus package
- Holiday - 33 days
- Medical/dental care cover
- Opportunity for partnership
- Progression and development with JVP Pathway, ILM Management or Clinical
- Specialism enhancement courses, pre-reg supervision
- Free Parking
About the store and location:
- 1 of 3 cluster stores with a great mix of patients
- Hosting to state of the art equipment
- Highly focused on EOS and at the forefront of new technology
- It is a medium size store with 3 test rooms and a hear care hub
- NO late nights and free parking.
- Easy access to the store and great links via the M57 and A580.
- This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here
- The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work and stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards - Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement
- The store was awarded the centre of excellence and was also in the top 10 in the group for being a great place to work
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communication - both verbal and written
- In summary we are currently recruiting for a high calibre resident optometrist to come in and assist in driving forward this excellent practice forward
- The practice boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff
- The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850407.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs