Optometrist Job, Hull
Our Optical team is seeking a high calibre Optometrist on behalf of one of the biggest names in the Optical sector.
With a varied patient list and well trained support staff, this practice offers an exciting challenge for the successful candidate. The company provides a professional community based eye care service covering the full range of eye care services
Our client is renowned in the industry for their innovation and people oriented approach, highlighted by the numerous awards they have received over the years for being a great employer. Quite simply this is an opportunity to join one of the most respected companies in the Optical sector.
The role offers an excellent salary and benefits package and a rewarding working environment.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Discount card and a 2nd card for a member of your household
- Discounts on cinema tickets, travel, mobile contracts etc.
- Discounted healthcare
- Share save plan
- Professional indemnity insurance
- GOC fees paid
- Annual Optometry conference
- Opportunity to obtain interactive & non-interactive CET points
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC and have the right to work in the UK
- Registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'APPLY' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Hull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly