Optometrist Job, Dartford
One of the biggest brands in the Optical sector is seeking an exceptional Optometrist to join their growing team.
This is an innovative business that is committed to delivering the highest standard of community based eyecare across the full range of services.
The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy, and the successful candidate will be expected to have the drive and determination to deliver exceptional patient care and to contribute to the continued success of this excellent practice. You will be joining an established team of Optometrists and well trained support staff and working with a varied patient list.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Discount card and a 2nd card for a member of your household
- Discounts on cinema tickets, travel, mobile contracts etc.
- Discounted healthcare
- Share save plan
- Professional indemnity insurance
- GOC fees paid
- Annual Optometry conference
- Opportunity to obtain interactive & non-interactive CET points
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC and have the right to work in the UK
- Registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'APPLY' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs