Optometrist Job, Colchester
Our Optical team is seeking a high calibre Optometrist on behalf of one of the biggest names in the Optical sector.
The recruiting practice provides a professional community based service covering the full range of eye care services. The existing team consists of other optometrists and a number of experienced support staff.
The successful candidate will deliver an excellent level of eye care to a varied patient list, within a challenging and rewarding working environment. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy and an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Discount card and a 2nd card for a member of your household
- Discounts on cinema tickets, travel, mobile contracts etc.
- Discounted healthcare
- Share save plan
- Professional indemnity insurance
- GOC fees paid
- Annual Optometry conference
- Opportunity to obtain interactive & non-interactive CET points
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC and have the right to work in the UK
- Registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'APPLY' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Colchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly