Optometrist Job, Hull
Exciting new Hospital based Optometrist role within a state of the art, purpose-built facility in Hull. Fantastic development with professional, clinical team.
- You will be working with one of the leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and NHS cataract surgery
- Our clients are well established and growing at a fantastic rate
- You will be based in a state of the art, brand new facility on the outskirts of Hull
- Flexible testing times enabling exceptional high-quality patient care
- Opportunity to be fully engaged in a variety of more specialist clinical services
- Training for all specialist areas and use of equipment will be delivered at a very high standard
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- Fantastic job security with a successful, well recognised group who offer numerous options for career progressing and long term growth
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Full-time position, working hours between 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Saturday
- Only 1 in 4 Saturdays required
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Optometrists must have proven post-registration experience of at least 12 months
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs