Optometrist Role, Lichfield
Clinical, modern independent group are seeking new full or part time Optometrist to work between two successful practices about 25 mins in distance from each other North of Birmingham.
- Forward thinking independent firm with 10 practices in their group
- Flexible testing times of 25 minutes, with pretests done prior to the appointment
- Based in fantastic locations, easily accessible with great public transport links
- Friendly, relaxed and experienced front of house team including qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Involved in clinical services across the group including Glaucoma screening, Diabetic eye screening and Cataract referral
- Community, family feel practices with lots of repeat business
- Progressions opportunities and possibility to move between stores in the group over time to develop more skills
- General working hours 9am - 5pm
- Supportive directors who will actively encourage development both clinically and commercially
- Part time role at one practice, or full time role between the two practices, with flexibility on days worked
- Minimum of 3 days a week
- Salary £45,000 up to £55,000 depending on experience (Pro-rata if part time)
- Negotiable benefits scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- All levels of experience will be considered, but as you will be working as a sole tester this role would be better suited to someone with a couple of year post qualification experience
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs