**Chesterfield Optometrist / Hospital Contracts / OCT & VisionX / Clinical Emphasis / £60K!**
**Chesterfield Optometrist / Hospital Contracts / OCT / Clinical Emphasis / £60K!**
The practice itself is a relatively new practice having been refurbished 2/3 years ago and is a relatively large store that has an optometrist director that genuinely never put any pressure onto their optometrists and have patient care at the top of their list and not conversion rates!
They are a well-equipped store having Phoropters in every room in store and have OCT in 3 months and have an established long-standing support team of DO’s that will be carrying out all your pre-screens for you.
The Optom director is an LOC member and her brother who also works within the store as an Optom is the CPL lead for North Yorkshire and very passionate about enhanced optical services (EOS).
Clinically inclined? This is the opportunity for you!
- Glaucoma Refinement – Glaucoma level 1 and 2 accredited
- EOS Scheme – WOPEC / PEARS
- Post Cataract Assessments with Hospital
- DVLA testing / assessments
- Best Ophthalmic Instruments available to you: Auto Phoropters, Phoropters in every room and OCT in the next 3 months as well as the new VisionX Equipment
Benefits for the employee:
- Competitive Salaries of up to £60,000
- Bonus Scheme – Average £4,000
- Fantastic Equipment - Vision X and OCT
- Health care and Dental packages
- New Practice having been refurbished 2/3 years ago
- Flexibility with rota – especially weekend work!
- 25 minute Testing Times
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our senior consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
We have an opportunity for an experienced Optometrist that will take you into the scenic and vibrant city of Chesterfield; North Derbyshire's largest market town is perhaps most famous for the distinctive Crooked Spire that dominates its skyline.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position