**Clinical environment - Professional Management - Great Product**
Seeking a confident and energetic Optometrist
Are you an enthusiastic and friendly Optometrist looking for a fulfilling opportunity within a smoothly-run store?!
My client is looking for an optometrist to work as part of a team delivering total satisfaction to their customers through conducting thorough eye examinations. You’ll also offer their customers recommendations to the highest professional and ethical standards which is something their customers have come to expect. You will have to use your knowledge to efficiently identify customer needs and recommend eye wear and eye care solutions.
You will not only work for the company, you will act as an ambassador, ensuring every customer is welcomed to the store and to ensure their expectations are exceeded throughout their time in your care.
- Competitive salary; Up to £60,000 - subject to experience
- Annual leave; 25 days plus bank holidays - Increases by 1 day every year.
- Life assurance cover; 4 x salary
- Annual entitlement to free eyewear; Up to £550
- Private medical cover; For you & your family
- Tax / NI Efficient Benefits; i.e. Childcare Vouchers/Cycle to Work
- Contributory pension scheme; Pension with Aviva; sacrifice 5.25% of annual salary per month (or more if you wish. The company will then contribute 2.50% for the first year and 4.50% thereafter
- Professional development package – CET time & resource to achieve & exceed the required CET points
- Professional indemnity insurance With FODO and the policy is with Royal and Sun Alliance
- Career Development Packages Dedicated Induction and Management Training Programmes available
If you are interested then please contact Jorge on 0207 199 8641 or email Jorge.firstname.lastname@example.org - and he will be able to answer any further questions or details needed.
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
**Recommendations / Refer a Friend**
If you are already in a perfect position but know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.