Optometrist - Norris Green, Liverpool
This is an excellent chance to join the largest, most successful, worldwide company that would offer a secure, stable and fulfilling career. We have a fantastic opportunity available to work in our Norris Green store .
To complete eye examinations/contact lens appointments, and drive conversions and the average order value through delivering excellent customer service, whilst trading Safe and Legally.
What’s on offer?
- Full time
- Package dependant on experience, however extremely competitive and rewarding
- Bonus package
- Holiday – 33 days
- Medical/dental care cover
- Opportunity for partnership
- Progression and development with JVP Pathway, ILM Management or Clinical specialism enhancement courses, pre-reg supervision
About the store and location:
Specsavers Norris Green is part of a cluster of 3 stores a great mix of patients hosting to state of the art equipment. Highly focused on EOS and at the forefront of new technology. It is a medium size store with 3 test rooms and a hearcare hub. NO late nights and free parking.
Within easy access to the store and great links via the M57 and A580.
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work and stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards – Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement. The store was awarded the centre of excellence and was also in the top 10 in the group for being a great place to work.
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places. We therefore highly recommend early applications
- All candidates must be registered with GOC as specified with the regulatory authority.
- Achievement of core competencies as specified by college of optometrists and approved by the GOC.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communication - both verbal and written
In summary we are currently recruiting for a high calibre resident optometrist to come in an assist in driving forward this excellent practice forward. The practice boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits.
What happens next?
For more information, or to apply, please contact Gaynor Crausby at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770 128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org