Optometrist - Birkenhead
Optometrist - Birkenhead
We’re seeking a passionate Optometrist to join our team in Birkenhead and be part of our foundation to continue growing as one of the leading store’s in this fantastic area.
The Store itself
As an Optometrist in Birkenhead, your client base comes with great variety and range, with plenty of familiar faces. The store also has a very high average spend due to its affluent surroundings. The staff here has a great reputation for being spirited and friendly; there is never a dull moment in this busy store. Though the store is long standing and well established, it has recently had a re-fit and re-brand, as well as undergoing a shift in its ethos to ensure their customer are always their first focus.
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work and stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards – Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places. We therefore highly recommend early applications
- RightMove’s Happy at Home Index 2017 ranked places across the UK based on how happy people are with they live – based on factors like friendly neighbours, safety and local amenities including bars and restaurants.
- Wirral came out third nationally, beaten only by Leamington Spa and Leigh-on-Sea.
- There are beaches all around and several country parks if you enjoy walking. Several really good golf courses.
- The M53 provides a great link to Chester and Manchester. South Wirral has one of the country's best Zoos. Chester Zoo
- The Mersey rail system supplies a fast and frequent link to Liverpool giving you all the big city benefits without actually living there. Liverpool has superb shopping, nightlife, theatre and museums
- If schools are important to you there are good comprehensives, grammar schools and private schools
How you’ll fit in
We are searching for an Optometrist who shares in our beliefs and ethos, fitting the store’s customer focused attitude. The store are seeking someone who wants to grow and develop with them, becoming a lasting member of the team and offering exceptional customer care along the way. If you’re a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgement and is looking to take on a role as the in-store leader of a team providing exceptional service, this role is definitely for you.
- A fantastic salary for the right candidate
- 28 days holiday per year
- Professional fees paid
- Great opportunity for progression, in ILM and Pathway
- A chance to be part of the piloting of Enhanced Clinical Services in the store.
If you would like to apply for this fantastic position or receive further information please call Gaynor Crausby on 01566 770 128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org