Optometrist Job, Central Buckinghamshire
Full time Optometrist role with progressive, established multiple firm, salary up to £50,000 offering enhanced optical services and development opportunities
- Patient focussed and clinically driven practice who provide a friendly and professional service
- Decisions are made at a local level by the practice director who is an experienced Optometrist
- Busy practice running 4 - 5 clinics a day meaning you will always be supported by other Optometrists
- Fantastic equipment in practice with all new equipment and an OCT due in the next month.
- Testing times of 20 - 25 mins with the understanding that each patient is different and times vary.
- All pre-screening done by experienced support staff.
- Full time role including Saturday working
- Competitive salary up to £50,000
- Fantastic job security with a successful, well recognised group who offer numerous options for career progressing and long term growth.
- Easy location to commute too with parking permits provided for staff.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Open to all levels of experience including newly qualified Optometrists as you will have support from experienced Optometrists in practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Central Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly