Practice Manager Role, Birmingham
Exciting Practice Manager position available in Birmingham in a specialist clinical environment. Competitive salary and package available.
The role is with a highly respected and established specialist practice.
- Full time opportunity, including Saturdays
- You will be have the management responsibilities and duties, as well as practicing as a Contact Lens Optician throughout the week
- Exciting company that is growing and expanding, allowing room for career progression opportunities within.
- You will be working alongside an experienced and competent team, in a soon to be refurbished practice with state of the art facilities
- Very busy practice that does double clinics throughout the week, and is performing very well
- You need to have previous management experience, ideally within an Optical setting
- You will need to be eligible to work in the UK
- Well-presented, confident and welcoming individual with excellent rapport building skills
- Very competitive salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Professional fees covered
- Career progression routes
- 27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
What happens next?
Is this role of interest to you? Please call Natasha on the Optical department at Prospect Health on 01423 850419, or send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs