Dispensing Optician Opportunity, South Cambridgeshire
7 days left
- Full Time
Unique new opportunity to join a traditional and well established independent optical team. Our client is looking recruit a clinically focussed, enthusiastic Dispensing Optician to become a pivotal part of their team. In return you can expect a rewarding role with a fantastic, quality group of practices.
- Independent, family owned group of 6 practices established for over 80 years
- Well-equipped, technical practices, with a strong clinical focus
- The practices are well established in the community with a loyal patient base
- Opportunity to work with fantastic mix of quality frames and lenses
- Variety in the role, working across the practices in the local area.
- You will be working alongside the owners of the business, within a close knit team of professionals
- Practices which have a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, creating a superb environment for both patients and employees alike
- Well established & respected, family run Independent practice
- A competitive remuneration scheme
- Busy, professional, smart working environment
- Career progression opportunities within the company
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850413 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Apply for Dispensing Optician Opportunity, South Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly