Optometrist Job, Central Berkshire
Innovative independent group of 6 practices seeking full time Optometrist to join their flagship branch as part of a patient focussed, forward thinking team.
- Established for over 30 years, they are well recognised for providing the highest level of patient care.
- Practices which are involved in numerous specialist services including, glaucoma refinement, diabetic screening, pre & post cataract assessments, dyslexia assessment and colorimetry
- Busy, medium sized practice meaning you will always be working alongside other Optometrists in a dynamic team environment.
- Fantastic support front of house team from experienced Dispensing Opticians
- Flexible testing times of 30 mins to an hour, patient depending.
- Full time position, 9am- 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
- Competitive salary £40,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- Great benefits including competitive bonus scheme
- Professional freedom in your role with numerous training opportunities
- Involvement in regular optometrist meetings throughout the business and annual conferences.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Apply for Optometrist Job, Central Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly