Optometrist - Kingston Upon Thames
Vision Express - Kingston
What would you like to see as an Optometrist? It’s a simple question, but it’s at the heart of who we are, what we do and how we do it. So, when it comes to working with us, you’ll see a big difference too. As you are only to aware, it’s a great feeling when you’re able to help someone see better. At Vision Express we like to give you the freedom to deliver the kind of service you’d like to receive.
We’re looking for an Optometrist to work as part of a team delivering total satisfaction to our customers through conducting thorough eye examinations, contact lens assessments and contact lens aftercare.
There’s every reason to love working as an Optometrist at Vision Express. As a big and successful business, we’re able to offer loads of other rewards too. Here are just a few of them:
- Competitive pay with a review each year
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life Assurance & Pension – all with employer contribution for long-term peace of mind
- Free eyewear for you annually available from your first day…and that’s not all, either. We offer generous discounts on all our products for your family and friends….helping you all look and feel great
- A ‘lifestyle benefits’ package that lets you mix and match from a range of special deals, from shopping discounts, health-club membership and holiday offers, to name just a few
- Lots of benefits for families, including childcare vouchers, family friendly policies and enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible working and the chance to take time out with career breaks
- Recognition and awards for long service (we love giving these out)
- An employee assistance program that’s there with specialist advice and support if ever you need it.
- Be registered with the GOC
- Have achieved the core competencies as specified by the college of Optometrists and approved by the GOC
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
To apply for the role of Optometrist, please submit your CV below or contact us on 01159882161.