Full time Independent Optometrist Opportunity, Consett
Are you looking for a family feel independent practice where clinical patient care is of the upmost importance?
Will you thrive in an environment where you can build lasting patient relationships and immerse yourself in specialist service?
Our clients practice based in Consett has invested in the latest equipment, meaning they are able to offer excellent patient care and maintain a strong clinical focus to the work they do. Also, there is an onsite lab where they design and manufacture their own frame range for patients and practices alike.
- Well established, quality driven independent practice
- Full time opportunity, working sociable hours and no late nights
- Flexibility on working days
- Test times of 20-30 mins
- Modern, smart working environments which offer excellent facilities
- Principle Optometrist is the business Director
- Majority of cover will be alongside Director in Consett but there may be cover required in practices
- Competitive salary up to £60,000 depending on skills and experience
- Professional fees paid
- Opportunity to get involved in specialist services and develop clinically
- Main patient demographic is NHS
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a thorough, reliable and professionally committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- All levels of experience considered, but must be confident working as the sole Optometrist when necessary
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact Claire in the Optical division on 01423 850 407 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8pm Friday 9am - 2.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs