Optometrist Position, Central Surrey
We are looking for an ambitious Optometrist on behalf of a high-end specialist independent practice in in Central Surrey.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking, eager to learn new skills, clinically focused and have the ability to build rapport with patients to provide the best patient care possible.
Along with this you will be supported by a very friendly experience team who have been based in the practice for a number of years. If you are currently considering a new opportunity in the area this truly is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Working hours:
- 9:00am - 5.00pm Monday to Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Position available:
- Full time
- Part time (4 days)
- The Business:
- Have 4 practices in total, 3 in Surrey and 1 in London
- The practice:
- 1 test rooms
- Testing time 40 min - 1 hour
- Experienced Dispensing Optician and Optical Assistant
- State of the art equipment
Location Central Surrey
- Very Competitive salary up to £55,000 (Depending on experience)
- Flexible 40 min - 1 hour testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology these include:
- Nidek OCT (Currently being purchased)
- Topcon Fundus camera
- Slit Lamp
- Pulsair and Goldmann tonometer
- Trial Frames
- Alongside a paper based patient management system
- Clinical practice running specialist services including:
- Dry eye services - BlephEX, E-eye and Meibography treatments
- Colorimetry & Visual Stress
- Application tonometry
- Contact Tonometry
- Established since 2005 with dedicated patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Small friendly teams with lots of experience and plenty of support in the practice
- Community based business that truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Very modern looking with a super friendly atmosphere and a very experience close-knit team
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button.
Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialling 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs