Professional Services Manager, Optical Frames, Birmingham
Our Client is an internationally leading technology enterprise operating in the optics and optoelectronics industries. They develop, produce and distribute measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and semiconductor manufacturing equipment. With its solutions, the company constantly advances the world of optics and helps shape technological progress.
Professional Services Manager
The Professional Services Manager will support all Professional Services activities in the UK, helping to drive business revenue and growth.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of CET events that builds our clients share of business through brand conversion, and design and technology upgrade.
- Create & delivery training presentations & skills workshops for internal & external audiences to promote their lenses, DT&I & clinical instruments, aligned to commercial targets
- Provide technical support to aid the development of our clients marketing collateral for customers / trade press
- Oversee Aston University Research Partnership & consumer research surveys in order to generate & strengthen their marketing claims & initiatives
- Support undergraduate optometry student engagement programme to initiate a life-time relationship between our client & optical professionals
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Recent tenure as an Optometrist & current GOC registration
- Working knowledge of ZEISS dispensing tools & diagnostic equipment for the demonstration to optometrists & dispensing staff
- Passionate about working with the latest dispensing & diagnostic technologies
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Masters or PhD qualification.
Applied knowledge for the development & provision of CET / training programmes to large / small audiencesWhat Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Medical Devices Division on 01423 850 418.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs