Part Time Independent Optometrist Role - Nottinghamshire
We have an exciting new part time role which has recently become available with a forward thinking independent firm. They are well established and have an excellent reputation in the community.
Our clients are looking for a friendly, customer focussed Optometrist who is keen to work in a modern practice setting and really passionate about providing the highest level of care to each individual patient.
- Forward thinking independent firm with 4 practices
- You role will be based in one practice, with no need to travel across the group
- Fashion forward, boutique feel practice which boasts luxury eyewear
- Relaxed testing times of 30mins
- Modern equipment, creating an exceptional working environment
- Part time role, 3 - 4 days a week including Saturdays, 9am - 5.30pm
- Fantastic support front of house from qualified dispensing staff
- Flexible salary of up to £45,000 pro rata with competitive benefits package
- Working within a professional team, offering continuity of care to longstanding patients
- Clinical development with practice involved in specialist services
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Must be focussed on providing the highest level of patient care and making according recommendations with confidence
- Open to all levels of experience, but must be happy to work as sole tester when required
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs