1 day left
- Part Time
If you are an Optometrist interested in progressing your career through leadership training as well as developing your clinical skills with enhanced optical service accreditations, then this is the store for you! Capitalise on the superb equipment the store has to offer including the use of an OCT in an environment which is clean, ultra-modern and regularly updated - not only this, but you have the benefit of your own dedicated clinical room to make yourself at home! Newly Qualified Optometrists welcome!
- £35,000 - £45,000 + excellent bonus scheme + 33 days holiday + Pension + Fees + Private health and dental care + CET events
- Woolton, Merseyside
- Reputable Opticians
- Large spacious and well-equipped practice including an OCT
- Excellent, dedicated large permanent team to share ideas
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management or directorship (Optional)
- Opportunity to become accredited in enhanced optical services
- 4 - 5 days considered (flexible; regular weekends off)
- Be commercially driven to maximise earning potential
- Test time of 25 minutes where pre-screening is done for you
- Progress and develop your role
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range, modern equipment
- Great opportunity to progress your career
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 4 269 678.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Optometrist & notice period.
Apply for Optometrist, Liverpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly