Optometrist, Kings Lynn
Work in a pedigree establishment that has been a trusted part of the community for over 40 years; investing in staff, equipment, and customers eyecare. This practice operates on a '35 hours' FTE working week and you are able to get out the door by 5pm. Eyecare here is the most important part of your role, not the sale. Patients comes first and all staff memebers go above and beyond for the patient base. For this independent, it is all about the customer journey and your job satisfaction. All staff memebers are treated equally and as individuals, you are never just a number here!
- £40,000 - £56,000 + 5 weeks holiday + 10 days + Pension + Fees + possible bonus
- Kings Lynn
- Quality driven Independent where Patient care is the top priority
- 9am - 5pm; NO SATURDAYS NEEDED
- Support and development to further clinical skills
- OCT and other market leading equipment
- No Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holiday working needed
- NO TARGETS or PRESSURE!
- 2 - 4 days considered
- Saturdays not needed
- 30 - 35 minute' testing; you choose
- Progress and develop your role and yourself
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT
- Independent, clinical Optometry - no sales or conversion pressures
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 4 269 678.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Optometrist & notice period.
Apply for Optometrist, Kings Lynn
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly