Mobile Optometrist - Kent / East Sussex area
Mobile Optometrist, Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care - Company wide but primarily in the Kent/East Sussex area
Lead a life less ordinary.
You’re different. Not for you the 9 to 5, or the same set of 4 walls? You thrive on change. Mixing it up from day to day, bringing your knowledge and clinical expertise to multiple stores.
A diverse set of customers keeps you stimulated and always growing in your role. And you’re a much-valued member of many teams.
You take longer days and travel in your stride, knowing you can kick back and enjoy your blissfully long 4-day weekends. Ah, the beauty of a rolling 4-day week. And did we mention that most weekends are your own? We’ll only ever ask you to work one in three. Deal?
Naturally, you’ll be a great communicator, a born carer and commercially minded. Bring us your passion and drive. In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package and a great place to work.
TIME. At Leightons, we know that enjoying your job coming from having the time to do it well. We believe in taking the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so our standard eye examination lasts 30 minutes or longer.
CARE. Clinical excellence is at our heart, so we are always investing in new ways to make sure that our customers get the most thorough eye examination possible. That’s why we offer OCT in every store and are increasing our suite of Optomap technology.
SUPPORT. Our optometrists are supported by fully qualified DOs, highly trained optical assistants, a bespoke training academy, CET clinical conferences and a dedicated training academy.
Read on to find out more.
Who we are
Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care is family owned. We’ve been in business now for over 86 years by caring deeply about our customers.
Our vital statistics:
- There are 22 lovingly created, company-owned, stores.
- Plus, 9 proudly franchised outlets, 2 JV's, 1 that has its own totally unique identify - Spectrum Eyecare, and growing....
- Employing 227 happy and caring employees.
- Helping 1000s of customers to see… to hear… to live life to the full.
Why choose us?
Because we care…
We are an optician with a genuine commitment to customer care. We care deeply about our customers, staff, suppliers and our local communities.
We see things differently.
We believe in taking time to deliver a genuinely personalised service. Because great service makes people happy, and happy people stay with us for longer. It’s simple really.
The sky’s the limit.
Find all the support and training you need to develop in your role. Have world-class suppliers at your finger tips. And a top class team to help you deliver the very best eye care.
A competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including:
• Take home salary of up to £47,390 pro rata per annum for a rolling 4-day week
• Rolling 4-day contract, working 1 in 3 Saturdays
• Bonus scheme (unusually it’s uncapped!)
• A contribution towards a Gym/Club membership
• Private medical insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Professional indemnity insurance paid
• 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, pro rata
• Staff discounts
Who we look for
There are all kinds of people working at Leightons but we find they broadly fit into the same kind of mould. They are:
• People who care about other people.
• People who listen.
• People who want to do the right thing.
• People who aren’t content to sit still and adapt to change easily.
• People who are motivated and driven and want to be the best they can be.
• People who are fun to work with.
• People who love life and want to help others live it to the full.
Think you’ll fit right in? Then get in touch.
Either apply directly or if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion or meeting before applying, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 01252 823419.
Apply for Mobile Optometrist - Kent / East Sussex area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly