Optical Assistant - Sydenham
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a well-established, practice based in South East London. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service and will soon have access to some state of the art equipment. The growing practice offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment where a huge amount of support and development is on offer.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Growing, patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Opportunities for development
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Salary up to 18,000 plus additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Alex Grimes using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optical Assistant - Sydenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly