If you are an Optometrist bored of the normal high-volume sight tests and are open minded to consider an interesting, exciting new challenge then get in touch now. This client of ours is offering you a unique opportunity to maximise your potential through robust support and training. All equipment is modern and up-to-date as this client is always investing in top quality equipment for its staff members.
- £50,000 - £70,000 + Bonus (Average £12,000 per year) + 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + 5% Pension + CET + GOC fees
- Well Supported role with real development opportunities
- Flexibility; work 3, 4 or 5 days a week with no weekend work
- Longer testing times and time with the patient
- Exciting and challenging role; not just refracting all day, every day
- Be seen as a medical professional and clinician; this role is more than just sight tests
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Opportunity to work 3 or 4 days a week and top up your week with locum work to give stability whilst maximising earning potential
- Be an essential clinician as part of the wider community
- Progress and develop your role
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Optometrist & notice period.
Apply for Optometrist, Dundee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly