The Most Clinical Role In North Wales And Chester for an Optometrist!
The Most Clinical Role In North Wales And Chester
Seeking Experienced Optometrist – Chester, Whitchurch and Wrexham
We have an opportunity for an experienced Optometrist that will take you into the scenic and vibrant city of Chester primarily of which was founded as a Roman fortress and is known for its extensive Roman walls made of red sandstone so genuinely a lovely town brimming with beautiful views and buildings alongside a fantastic night life!
This company is an independent group of 3 practices in and around Shropshire and this practice being the original practice being founded in 1997 and has continually expanded as a business thereafter. They pride themselves on their patient care and forward thinking approach to Optometry.
Clinically inclined? This is the opportunity for you!
This company have strong clinical focus and invest in the most advanced ways of testing eyes and specialise in many areas including PEARS, Dry Eye, Specialist contact lens fitting (including Ortho K), LVA, School vision, Sport vision, Referral Refinement, Lacrimal Syringing and Punctum Plug fitting.
The job will entail eye examinations, contact lens fitting/check ups, all the specialist work as listed above once the necessary training has been completed.
Every member of this team plays a critical role in the running and development of the business and are committed to the continual training, education and personal development of our staff and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive Salaries of up to £55,000
- Full time and Part time positions available
- This company can consider a pre-reg
- The chance to expand your skills as an optometrist
- Work within a professional and well presented practice
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Registered to work in Wales
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full time or Part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for The Most Clinical Role In North Wales And Chester for an Optometrist!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly