New to the market - Kitted Out, Modern, Professional Optical Company and Position!
**Optometrist Vacancy within Reputable, Renowned and Respected, new to the market Optical Company**
Based in Ipswich - Set on the River Orwell, its waterfront is lined with cafes, galleries and shops and boasts unique Maritime history
This Optical Company is an ethical company for people and communities with the best after care system providing some of the best overall care for their patients.
They are relatively new to the market and have very modern ophthalmic instruments as well as boasting brand new modern practices that have a great support team.
Boasting new equipment such as HVC technology and Visureal potable technology allowing you to expand your skills as an optometrist and having enough time with the patient (30 minutes) to have a more personable approach.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
• £60,000 per annum
• GOC membership reimbursed
• CET study day allowance
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday entitlement
• Up to 5% contribution Stakeholder Pension if you pay in 5%
• Lifecover – death in employment, your next of kin is given 3x gross salary
• Free Employee Assistance Programme – Advice in a range of issues including stress, counselling and family issues
• 30 minute testing to allow strong recommendation/allow high level of care
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for New to the market - Kitted Out, Modern, Professional Optical Company and Position!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly