Domiciliary optometrist vacancy based in Hampshire - No weekends!
Domiciliary Optometry is definitely worth considering if you are looking to work past the four walls of a typical optical practice. This type of optometry allows you to be part of a completely varied working environment as well as giving you the opportunity to progress and develop your career largely.
- Very competitive basic salaries.
- Mainly nursing homes.
- You work alongside either a DO/DA/OA or sometimes in a team with another optometrist.
- Report into branch in the morning and then drive from there.
- You are driven by the Dispensing Optician in your team.
- Monday to Friday work only (no weekends).
- You can expect a number of other benefits including- pension, bonuses, salary and equity.
- A relaxed working environment; mainly nursing homes.
This is a perfect position if you are seeking a new challenge. The Super Optometrist role will provide you with a whole host of additional skill sets along with job satisfaction. If all this wasn’t enough you will get every weekend and bank holiday off to enjoy too!
To find out more information on this role, please contact one of our consultants on 0207 95 6677 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Domiciliary optometrist vacancy based in Hampshire - No weekends!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly