Part Time Optometrist Role, Shropshire
A fantastic part time Optometrist role has recently become available with a family run independent practice in the heart of Shropshire. Our clients have a traditional approach to optics and understand the importance of each patient being treated as an individual.
They are seeking a friendly, forward thinking Optometrist to be part of their small team and offer the highest level of care to their patients in the community.
- Forward thinking independent firm with 5 practices
- You role will be based in one practice, with no need to travel across the group
- Relaxed testing times, flexible dependent on the individual
- Highly trained and experienced support staff in practice enabling you to better perform your role with ease and confidence
- Varied patient base offering you an engaging and dynamic patient base
- Excellent facilities, creating a fantastic working environment
- Part time role, 3 - 4 days a week including Saturdays, 9am - 5.30pm
- Fantastic support front of house from qualified dispensing staff
- Chance to join an established family run future focused business and enjoy a relaxed non pressurised environment with great clinical freedom
- Company aims to continue to grow patient offering you the benefits of working alongside a well-motivated future focused Directorship
- Generous basic salary advertised up to £50,000!
Key Skills and Qualifications
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Should have some experience already in the industry and feel confident working as a sole tester when necessary
- All candidates should be switched on commercially aware and clinically excellent
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Apply for Part Time Optometrist Role, Shropshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly