Practice Manager, Leeds
Prospect Health is excited to announce a unique new opportunity with high end, independent optical group. Our clients are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Dispensing Optician to step into the Practice Manager role within their small, professional team to provide exceptional patient care and help to drive the business forwards.
Location - Leeds
- Forward thinking, successful, quality independent group.
- Practice which has invested in state of the art equipment
- An opportunity to work within a small, close knit, professional team with great support from the senior management level.
- High end products and dispensing including designer and bespoke frames.
- Fantastic chance for long term progression within an exciting and growing group.
- Practice which is well established in the local community with a loyal patient base and wide variety of people served in the local area.
- Well established & clinically focussed Independent practice.
- State of the art environment, equipment and facilities.
- Excellent training provided, and development opportunities both within the role and the group.
- A competitive remuneration scheme.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be a qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the GOC
- Previous management experience is required
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport.
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850419 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Apply for Practice Manager, Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly