OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | SHROPSHIRE | £45K - £60K | FULL TIME OR PART TIME |
Match2Match Recruitment along with our prestigious client are currently seeking an Optometrist to join their traditional practice set in a quaint village in Shropshire.
The Client is a family run business with over 43 years' experience. They have built a reputation locally as being committed to providing personal. professional eye care for every patient, ensuring that from your first visit, right through to your last, you experience clinical excellence, honest advice and prices on par with those in high street opticians.
The Client has the latest equipment and OCT
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and work within a team
- Must be commercially aware and clinically minded
- MECS and PEARS accredited preferred but not essential as will train
- Monday to Thursday only - Friday and Saturday alternate weekends
- Passionate about Optics
Job Benefits & Information:
- Our client offers an excellent salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Career progression
- OCT Training
- Professional freedom
- Specialist clinics
- 30-40 minute testing
- Profit share or buyout of the Company - should you aspire to have your own practice
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | SHROPSHIRE | £45K - £60K | FULL TIME OR PART TIME |
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly