OPTICAL ASSISTANT | INDEPENDENT | FULL TIME | WEST BROMWICH | £19.5K OTE|
Match2Match Recruitment is currently seeking an Optical Assistant to join our independent client in West Bromwich.
Our client is a family run business that has been established for a quarter of a century, with a number of clinics based in the West Midlands, with a refreshing alternative to working with a multiple.
This is the perfect role for an Optical Assistant who wants a to work in a superb environment and progress further in their career.
To be successful in this role you will need to be sensitive towards every patient’s needs and provide excellent customer service. If this role sounds like a perfect match for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Clinically Minded and Commercially Aware
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous experience as an Optical Assistant is required
- Must have carried out Diabetic Photography Course
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paperless clinic with Thomson Digital Chart
- Working with high-end frames
- Working with a loyal clientele
Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact our office by using the details provided below
Office Numbers: Tel:020-8172-0449 / 020-8172-0474 Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for OPTICAL ASSISTANT | INDEPENDENT | FULL TIME | WEST BROMWICH | £19.5K OTE|
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly