ASSISTANT PRACTICE MANAGER | EDINBURGH | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY | MONDAY TO SUNDAY
Match2Match Recruitment along with a very prestigious independent group is currently looking for an Assistant Practice Manager to work full time at their practice in Edinburgh.
With an impressive range of men’s, women’s, kids and teens glasses, they provide first-class eye care to all of their customers. Their reputation means a lot to them and their highly trained staff pride themselves on making patients feel instantly at ease when they visit one of their comfortable yet contemporary branches.
They offer a fast paced, dynamic working environment so they are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, is capable of hitting the ground running from day one, is a self starter and has exceptional interpersonal skills. In return we offer competitive pay and benefits and a supportive environment in which to develop your Management skills and knowledge.
If you are currently seeking a new challenge and would like to work for an Independent group, then this could be the company for you!
The role on offer focuses on providing excellent patient care and Qualification to FBDO level is preferred.
Typical duties will involve:
- Supporting the Practice Manager in the overall performance and profitability of the practice, including the proactive management of staff and resources to ensure excellent customer service is maintained at all times
- Develop KPI’s and targets as appropriate for the practice to ensure focus on the key strategies and plans agreed at a corporate level
- Motivate, lead and manage all staff within the practice to ensure an awareness of and compliance with corporate standards in relation to both performance and behaviors
- Making recommendations to and advising patients on spectacle lens and spectacle frame options following their eye test with the resident Optometrist.
- Working in cooperation with Head Office Departments to ensure that professional & clinical standards are maintained at all times.
- Being a point of contact for patients in the practice, leading by example at all times.
- Managing the practice appointment diary giving consideration to patient appointment requests and staff availability.
- Administration and maintenance of patient records, databases and NHS paperwork.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Good understanding of KPI's
Job Benefits and Information:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Professional freedom
- Career progression
- Professional fees paid
- Optional private healthcare
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for ASSISTANT PRACTICE MANAGER | EDINBURGH | INDEPENDENT | COMPETITIVE SALARY | MONDAY TO SUNDAY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly