Preston Optometrist - Healthcare Optical Company / Easily reachable from Manchester
*New Opportunity in Preston - Easily Commutable From Manchester - Senior Role*
We are excited to announce that we are recruiting for a supervisional Optometrist role in Preston. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, fully qualified and registered Optometrist to join us on a full time basis.
Preston is a city in Lancashire, northern England on the north bank of the River Ribble. Preston and its surrounding area have provided evidence of ancient Roman activity, largely in the form of a Roman Road and it's quite well known for it's previous history .
This company is renowned to be the Best Healthcare Multiple within the industry that has the most to offer for an budding and ambitious Optometrist being the only main one that has 25 minute testing times with no variation and are the biggest optical company that is operated as a UK business.
All of their employees mention how their practices are a great place to work and there's genuine career progression opportunities such as an Clinical Governence Officer, Management, Regional Management, Mobile Roles and even opportunities to work alongside Johnson and Johnson!
As a leading multiple company they are developing themselves to becoming a more clinically inclined company and endeavours to be the sole practitioner of servicing the best eye care and is renowned for their good balance between the retail and clinical aspects of the business.
Benefits for the employee:
- 25 minute testing times
- Very good balance between clinical & commercial
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- Market Leading Pension Scheme
- All practices have qualified support staff and managers (DO’s and optical assistants)
- Amazing Salaries of up to £55,000!
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Joe Elston on 0207 952 6623 or email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Preston Optometrist - Healthcare Optical Company / Easily reachable from Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly