Summer Placement - Stores Marketing
4 days left
- Full Time
Summer Placement - Marketing Assistant
We are offering a number of 4-week Summer Placements across various areas of our Specsavers Support office. These placement are open for any Guernsey based post-16 student to apply for. The students will experience a full application and interview process, and successful candidates will not only received paid summer employment but will also be given exposure to a suite of ‘life skills’ such as Communication Skills, Time Management, Teamwork, email etiquette as well as a session on how to create a Linkedin profile!
Key internal relationships
Category Marketing Teams, Customer Engagement, Marketing Communications and Stores Performance teams, Marketing Implementation, Marketing Analysis, Marketing Accounts, Creative Services, Direct Marketing, Digital, PR, Retail Communications, Legal.
Key external relationships
External PR and UK-based Media agencies
35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
The Marketing Communications and Performance Summer Placement student will work within the National Category Marketing team supporting the delivery of key campaigns, providing administrative, tactical and strategic marketing support to the Campaign Managers and Category Owners.
This includes; briefing and approving artwork through the creative production team (overseen by the Campaign Manager), arranging production and distribution out of point of sale materials to UK and ROI stores through the implementation team and the send out of artwork direct to publications, as well as setting up meetings and taking actions.
We are committed to inspiring the next generation and our aim is to provide a worthwhile placement for successful students.
The rolePrincipal accountabilities
- Proof and sign off artwork accurately and to deadline provided by our creative services team.
- Create purchase order requests and process invoices received for stores marketing activity.
- Support and work collaboratively with other members of the wider Marketing team to ensure implementation of strategic and tactical activities.
- Providing Campaign managers with support in the delivery of key campaigns.
The individualCustomer focussed and a strong team player, this role requires a well-organised, committed individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.In daily contact with media agencies and key internal and external stakeholders, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) are a pre-requisite.Excellent organisational and time-management skills, the ability to identify solutions and think on your feet are important attributes. Essential skills include
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good administrator – accurate, logical and well organised
- Effective and confident communicator and influencer; phone, written, and face-to-face
- Possessing good English and Maths grades
- Computer literate (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications)
- Strong team player
Desirable skills include
- GCSE/A level or equivalent educated with an interest in a future career in Marketing
Apply for Summer Placement - Stores Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly