An opportunity has arisen at an established and esteemed Independent Practice near Ashford for an Optometrist on a 4-5 day per week basis.
The practice provides superb support and is dedicated to providing the highest standard of healthcare to it's vast and loyal patient base, as well as providing some specialist clinics to vary your day.
• 30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• A truly clinical environment with a relaxed family feel
• Excellent support with fully qualified Dispensing Opticians and working alongside fellow Optometrists
• Regular training and CET Points
• Opportunity to obtain specialist qualifications
• Cutting edge equipment
- An impressive selection of Frames and Lenses
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon – Saturday 09:00-17:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
• 3 Test Rooms
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £58,000 + Private Healthcare + All Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01619132340 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly