6 days left
- Full Time
A Superb Opportunity has arisen at a Busy Training Practice in West London who are seeking an Optometrist.
This Superbly Equipped practice boasts the very latest Cutting Edge Equipment, as well as an excellent Support Network.
This opportunity provides vast training and development opportunities including MECS Accreditation, Cataract, Glaucoma and Dyslexia qualifications.
You will receive a bespoke training and development plan from the passionate Optometrist Owner, and be treated as an Individual of few, rather than a number of many!
• Full 25 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• Cutting edge TOPCON equipment such as OCT, Phoropter, Electronic Test Charts & Slit Lamps
• Excellent support with pager system for communication between staff, 6 Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
• Regular training and CET Points
• Opportunity to obtain qualifications in Glaucoma, Cataract, Dyslexia and MECS. Previous Optometrists have been sent to Moofield's Eye Hospital as part of their training
• A practice with one of the Best Bonus Systems we have seen, worth on average £5500 per annum!
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon - Saturday 08:00-17:30pm
• Full Time Position
• 5 Test Rooms
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £55,000 + Bonus (£5500) + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01619132340 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly