A superb opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist at this exclusive Premier Independent Opticians in Mansfield.
With a truly rich heritage and renowned for delivering clinical excellence, this is an amazing opportunity for an Optometrist wanting to progress their career and demonstrate their clinical skills on the highest level.
With modern techniques whilst staying true to their fundamental values, this excellent Practice are a family orientated team with a fantastic working environment.
• 30 Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• Cutting edge equipment including OCT, Optomap & Phoropters
• Fully Qualified Dispensing Opticians
• Regular training and CET Points
• Offering specialist services such as Diabetic Retinopathy Screening, Colorimetry and a Dry Eye Clinic
• Superb Reputation with a Loyal Patient Base
• Wide selection and Frames & Specialist Contact Lenses
• An excellent work life balance with a full 25 days holiday PLUS 8 bank holidays!
Details and Requirements
• Hours : Mon – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm Saturday 09:00 – 16:30
• Full or Part Time Position 4-5 days
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
• Up to £55,000 + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01619132340 for details.
Apply for Optometrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly