Customer Service Assistant
A leading ophthalmic pharmaceutical company based in Crawley, West Sussex, are looking to recruit a full time Customer Service Assistant to support the UK Operations and customer service team.
- Providing first class customer service to existing, new and potential clients via the phone, email and online chat.
- Processing Direct Orders reports - pulling from Sage, manipulating and sending to the warehouse for dispatch.
- Various sales reporting on Microsoft excel. Experience in MIS or Sage advantageous - testing will be given on Excel at interview
- Day to day office Operations - Sending out samples, packing up for large exhibitions, sending out customer orders, keeping the office tidy
- Liaising and problem solving with their team of Business Development Managers and office staff
- Customer / Client phone & web enquiries - maintain database, record messages, take orders and process
- Booking couriers and organising collections from customers/exhibitions
- Assisting with travel and hotel bookings
- Experience of Customer Service and Support/Operations
- Outstanding communications skills
- Able work in a small, pressurised office environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage completing priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A real team player
- Able to work on own their own with motivation and initiative
- Pharmaceutical/medical device/optical/logistical background an advantage but not essential
- Available to travel occasionally for company meetings
- Basic salary up to £25,000
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5pm
- Pension and Healthcare
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.