Optometrist - Uttoxeter - Clinically Advanced Practice
An advanced Opticians based in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire have a rare opportunity for an Optometrist to join the team.
The practice ethos is based around offering patients a welcoming, personalised and professional eye care service, with customer service at the core of everything they do.
The role offers an advanced working environment with the latest equipment, huge amounts of support, and plenty of progression opportunities.
Optometrist - Role
- Completely up-to-date practice with latest technology (OCT coming soon)
- Relaxed testing times - 25 to 30 minutes
- High quality support team
- Range of enhanced services
- Unique training and development plans
- Opportunities to progress into management, professional services or training
- Completely flexible working arrangements
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Clinically focussed with a desire to develop
Optometrist - Salary
- Paying up to £60,000
- Up to 38 days paid leave
- Free eyewear and generous discounts for you, your family and friends
- A 'lifestyle benefits' package, including health club membership and holiday offers
- Flexible working and career breaks
- Flexible benefits including health, wellbeing and lifestyle options
We are offering a £500 referral fee for new introductions that lead to a successful placement for this role.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible or call 0114 238 1726.
Apply for Optometrist - Uttoxeter - Clinically Advanced Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly