Optical Assistant - Thame, Oxfordshire
A top quality independent Opticians based in Thame, Oxfordshire (In-between Oxford and Aylesbury) are looking to recruit an Optical Assistant. This long standing small group of practices have gained an excellent reputation in the local area for the quality of the products and services available.
- Front of house/reception role
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Booking appointments
- Making reminders
- Processing GOC forms
- Assisting with dispensing high quality frames and lenses depending on lifestyle, fashion and budget.
- Making adjustments
- Spending time with each patient to understand personal requirements.
- Working closely with the director to actively drive the business forward
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Previous optical experience
- Customer focused
- Interest in Optical fashion and the latest trends
- Self motivated
This can either be a full or part time role to include Saturdays.
The hourly rate is £9.85.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Apply for Optical Assistant - Thame, Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly