Part Time Optometrist - Tooting, London
A community focused independent Opticians based in Tooting, London are looking to recruit a part time Optometrist, 3 to 4 days a week.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing NHS sight tests to patients of all ages
- 40 minute testing times for adults, 20 minutes for children
- Contact lens patients
- Trial frames and phoropter
- Autorefactor and fundus camera
- Engaging with the local community - schools, doctos etc
- Relaxed patient focused environment
- Flexible clinics to work around you
- Working 3 or 4 days a week, YOU can choose the days.
- 9am to 6pm
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- All levels of experience will be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Paying up to £45,000 pro rata (may be negotiable)
- Contribution to profressional fees
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Part Time Optometrist - Tooting, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly