Optometrist position - Directorship opportunity
We have an Franchised opportunity in Halewood that has been through a recent refurbishment, it is a Medium-Large testing room practice that has 2 great directors (one optom director) that genuinely never put any pressure onto their optometrists and have patient care at the top of their list and not conversion rates!
They are a well-equipped store having Everything and Optom could need and want in store and they have OCT coming in the following months and have an established long-standing support team – DO’s, OA’s that carry out the pre-screens for you.
They are open minded towards any experience of candidates and depending on your experience and your flexibility they can offer between £40,000 - £60,000 and on average they make £2,000 / £3,000 in bonus. The directors are happy to consider people who are looking into directorship as they have avenues available for you to become a partner.
Based on it’s location they are understanding that they will need to offer flexibility in what days you seek to work and the hours etc so if you are looking for something very bespoke as well as a pleasant working environment that can very well, this will be a good opportunity for you.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for optometrist position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £60,000 dependent on the candidate.
The practice is located in Halewood which is on the outskirts of Liverpool and only a 50 minute drive from the centre of Manchester.
Benefits for the employee:
- The thing to bear in mind this practice is franchised, so every single store is completely different. What you may get in one practice, will be entirely different to what you get in another and they are run like independents!
- Direct contact with director – good for holidays, development and special requests
- Health care and dental packages
- New Practice
- Competitive Salaries of up to £60,000
- Bonus Scheme – Average £4,000
- Current Equipment: Nidek Everything (OCT due in May)
- Flexibility with rota
- 20/25 minute Testing Times
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Matthew Hunt on 0203 371 0965 OR Matthew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Apply for Optometrist position - Directorship opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly