Contact Lens Optician - St Austell, Cornwall
Contact Lens Optician
About the role
If you're all about delivering exceptional clinical service, you'll love the buzzing environment of our in-store practice. Here you'll bring your outstanding knowledge and communication skills to showcase to our Customers why Contact Lenses give real choice when considering their eye correction needs. Your customer mind-set will keep the focus on providing the most appropriate Contact Lens products to match their lifestyle and provide the best products at great value. Full of fresh ideas, you'll inspire your team to come up with even better ones. Together, you'll drive forward sales while aiming to become the number one choice for the local community.
The ins and outs
- You'll work with the Optical Manager to promote Contact Lenses to our Customers through our Optical Team.
- Ensure customers get the best optical products, legally dispensed.
- Plan efficient contact lens clinics that meet customers needs.
What you'll need
- You must be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician.
- You must have completed the training and are included on the Specialist Contact Lens Register with the GOC.
- Be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET) as a Dispensing Optician.
- As a Contact Lens Optician you must be on track to achieve the GOC requirements of the role, a total 36 points, of which 18 points are required to be Contact Lens Specialist CET.
Apply for Contact Lens Optician - St Austell, Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly