In-Store Trainer - Milton Keynes
As our In-Store trainer at our store in Milton Keynes, you’ll make sure that the store runs like clockwork. That means supporting other staff, making sure they’re familiar with systems and helping to deliver training. You’ll also be responsible for handling orders and dealing directly with customers in the contact centre clinic.
At Specsavers, we do everything in our power to help people like you get the career you want. Why? Because we know that our supervisors are responsible for providing outstanding service. So, you can expect not just support and encouragement, but the kind of career development and training that are only available through a large – and growing – business like ours.
For this role, you will need previous optical experience. Equally important are good customer care skills. You’ll combine both to offer a highly professional service that will result in repeat business, increased profitability and an excellent reputation for your store.
Your duties at the store will include:
- Preparing, delivering and reviewing weekly training sessions
- Responsible for new starter training and inductions
- 1-1 training reviews and coaching the team - working with the management team to ensure staff have on going personal development plans and the correct training
- Analysing customer service feedback
- Assisting with dispensing
- Supervising staff when required
For more information or to apply, please contact Gemma Brereton at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771888 or email email@example.com
Apply for In-Store Trainer - Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly