Dispensing Optician - Hampshire
A leading independent group in Hampshire have a rare opportunity for a Dispensing Optician to join their advanced group of practices.
They hold a fantastic reputation and utilise their strong links with local hospitals, team of highly trained Optometrists + Therapeutic Optometrists and a whole range of additional services to create a highly clinical environment.
Alongside this they have developed great relationships with some of the leading lens suppliers and also offer a huge range of popular and unique frames.
The modern environments offer the opportunity to develop your career whilst working in a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Dispensing Optician - Role
- Deliver consistently high clinical and customer service standards
- Group of modern practices offering a wide range of products
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Measurements, collections, adjustments etc
Dispensing Optician - Requirements
- GOC registered
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Dispensing Optician - Practice
Externally, the group holds an excellent reputation for offering the highest levels of care through personal and professional eye care.
Internally, they show a fantastic staff retention rate demonstrating an enjoyable environment to work in. Also meaning this kind of opportunity doesn't come around often.
Dispensing Optician - Package
- Extremely competitive package offering a range of benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Dispensing Optician - Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly