Optical Assistant - Somerset
Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of a Somerset based optical practice with exciting opportunities within the optical eye care sector.
Our client is a leading name in the optical sector with a great opportunity currently available. We are currently recruiting for an Optical Assistant in a Somerset based practice. The practice has 4 testing rooms, and they operate with a small, close knit team in a busy environment, the practice focuses on offering excellent customer service to its loyal customer base and the development opportunities on offer.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Extensive opportunities for development
- 32 hours per week
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Competitive salary plus benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Alex Grimes using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optical Assistant - Somerset
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly