Opticians Retail Manager - Sale - Centre of Excellence
7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for an Optical Retail Manager to join an industry leading opticians based in Sale, Manchester. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a centre of excellence which is widely regarded as the most clinical practice in the region and offers access to the latest cutting edge technology.
The modern practice is the best performing practice in the region and is consistently rated as the highest performer for customer service, it is led by excellent Directors who are joy to work with and pride themselves on the opportunities they offer.
Optical Retail Manager - Role
- Lead, direct and motivate the team
- Manage all aspects of the practice
- Deal with any technical patient queries
- Ensure all targets and KPI's are met/exceeded
- Dispense lenses to all levels
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues.
- Make sure the clinic runs smoothly and the handover process is efficient
- Handle any customer complaints
Optical Retail Manager - Requirements
- Optics experience not essential but strong retail management experience is required
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Initiative: Work on own initiative to manage the team, resolve issues and escalate concerns
- Financial awareness: Demonstrate financial awareness and ability to operate a cost effective and efficient department whilst maintaining performance and exceeding expectations
Optical Retail Manager - Salary
- Extremely rewarding package including lucrative bonus scheme and other additional perks
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Opticians Retail Manager - Sale - Centre of Excellence
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly