Optical Assistant - Stretford
6 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a fantastic practice based in Stretford, Manchester. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a relaxed, enjoyable environment where the patients' needs come first.
The modern practice, which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service, is led by excellent Directors who are joy to work with and pride themselves on the opportunities they offer.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Close knit, patient focused practice
- Leading the high quality team with the focus on high levels of customer care
- Provide comprehensive dispensing service
- Pre-screening, collections, adjustments etc
- Opportunities for development
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience working within optics
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients.
- Maintain the high level of customer care this practice has created
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Extremely rewarding package
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Alex Grimes using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Apply for Optical Assistant - Stretford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly